The course for creating, providing, and support, professionals responsible for providing services, including development, deployment, and monitoring and support, and ensuring that services are delivered and supported according to the agreed level.
ITIL 4 Specialists – Create, Providing & Support Providing the information needed to help practitioners understand key factors that contribute to the success of creation, shipping, and support throughout the Business Value Service (SVS) service model by including the following 4th Practice.
* Incidence Management – Detection and Resolution
* Problem management
* Knowledge Management
* Service level management
* Event monitoring and management
* Service design prices and orchestration
* Software development and management
* Deployment management
* Release Management.
* Validation and Service Testing
* Change empowerment
* Ensure stakeholder satisfaction
Benefits of Create, Providing, and Support:
ITIL 4 Specialists – Create, Providing & Support consists of core and developing service management activities outside the scope of ITIL V3 to enter service creation. Course content will help you understand the way:
* Develop services to meet demand
* Improve the existing process
* Understand and build the value of steam services to make, provide, and support services
* Optimize value flow and workflow
* Align digital services with business strategies
* Integrating new technology
* Instilling slim, agile, and DevOps the way it works
* Managing the IT team effectively
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver, and Support Module Builds on the concept introduced at the ITIL Foundation 4. It is ideal for practitioners and IT leaders who want to make improvements to their organization’s service management method, and for the operation of possible digital products and services.
CD focuses on practical and holistic approaches to effective service creation and management, including the creation and increased value stream for new and existing services. The team needs to ensure that the services meet demand, improve and evolve continuously and meet the challenges of the changing times, all while maintaining a strong focus on giving value to customers. By studying CDS, you will learn how established practice can be improved, how services are developed, and users are supported by stream value. Find out how to improve service efficiency and how to create an effective workflow, use technology, and a new approach, and create a culture directed to success.
Understand how to plan and build a service value flow to create, provide and support services:
* Learn the concepts and challenges related to organizational structure, team capabilities, roles, and culture throughout SVS
* Understand the value of positive communication
* Understanding Planning and Management of Resources in SVS
* Understand its value and use throughout the SVS
* Discover how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, shipping, and support throughout SV and stream values:
* Learn how to design, develop, and transact the flow of value using ITIL practice
* Learn how to provide user support better to use ITIL practices
* Learn how to make, provide and support services:
* Discover how to put first, restructure, and cooperate work and activities
* Understanding Buy Versus Considerations of Considerations, Source Options, and Management Integration Services (Siam)
Who should be present?
This course is intended for IT service management practitioners who seek to get the appointment of Itil Managing Professional (MP), and/or are responsible for operating services that are activated and digital and for support and final delivery to the end.
Role includes: Director / Service desk manager; IT infrastructure & support / manager support; Problem, change, and release manager; DEVOPS Director / Manager; Continuous Improvement Program / Director / Project Manager; Senior service analyst & support; Process owner / practice; Director / Manager of Service Level Management.
For this course, you are required to succeed in achieving your ITIL course foundation certificate. You need to give us a copy of your certificate after registration to be received in this course.
Exam & certification
* The exam is given by PeopleCert.
* The 70% pass is needed to receive your certificate. Examination reviews are included in the course to help prepare participants for the final exam.
* After finishing this course, you can submit a self-learning PDU via PMI. Attendance certificate available on request.