The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) issues the notification for the Super TET recruitment for the year 2022. The announcement for Principals and Assistant Teachers for various Government Schools in Uttar Pradesh has been released.
It is critical for candidates wishing to apply for Super TET 2022 to understand their options after passing the exam. You can learn more about exam preparation through the test series formulated by BYJU’S Exam Prep experts.
What is Super TET Exam
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board organises a state-level test to hire competent individuals for primary and secondary school teaching vacancies in government schools. Every year, the exam is administered in an offline mode. Candidates willing to qualify the SUPER TET exam must have good strategy for exam preparation as the competition is tough. You can also begin your exam preparation with the Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU’S Exam Prep.
Eligibility Criteria for SUPER TET 2022
For Assistant Teacher positions, a bachelor’s degree is required. For the position of Principal, you must have a bachelor’s degree and five years of experience.
Eligibility for the SUPER TET is based on the following criteria:
- Secondary school, as well as a two-year elementary education diploma, are required (by whatever name known).
- A bachelor’s degree in education and a graduation (or equivalent) grade point average of at least 50% is required (B.Ed).
- El.Ed/BTC from a government institution in Uttar Pradesh
- Graduation with a minimum of a 50% grade point average and a one-year B.Ed (Special Education)
- BA/B.Sc. Ed or BA.Ed/B.Sc. Ed is a four-year programme
- Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education (B.Ed.)
- El.Ed. is a four-year programme with a second paper (Class 6-8) TET certified with five years of teaching experience from junior high to high basic school, as determined by the Department of Basic Education.
SUPER TET Maximum age:
- Age requirement: 21 years old
- Age limit: 40 years
SUPER TET Application Form
The Super TET Exam is open to individuals interested in Headmaster/Principal and Assistant Teacher positions. The exam has an online application process and is administered in an offline style. Candidates must complete the application forms found on the UPDELED official website.
How to Apply for SUPER TET 2022 Online?
To apply for the SUPER TET, candidates must follow the steps outlined below:
- Click here to go to the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board’s official registration page.
- Select “Candidates Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- You will be transported to a new page after clicking, where you must complete the registration form with your personal information and contact information (Phone number, mail ID).
- Candidates must confirm their phone number and e-mail address.
- Following successful registration, candidates must fill out further information such as education, and age and provide scanned copies of any relevant papers.
- Candidates must double-check and confirm all details before submitting the form, as changes to the application cannot be made after it has been submitted.
- Candidates must print their application in PDF format and write down their registration number on a piece of paper.
Application Fees for Assistant Teacher Posts in Uttar Pradesh (UP Online Classroom Program TET 2021)
The following is the application fee for the UP Assistant Teacher/Super TET 2022. The application cost for UP Assistant Teacher must be paid online or through the production of an e-challan.
We hope that this article has provided you with all necessary information on the job opportunities available to you after passing the Super TET exam. Before taking the exam, a candidate must have all of the necessary information and apply for it on time. So, if you’re thinking about taking the TET exam, go ahead and do it because it can lead to great employment chances.